21 year old Michael Cera is by far one of the hottest stars in Hollywood right now, okay he might not be your average Brad Pitt but he's definetly got something! He's cute, charming, funny and the list goes on. You'll recognise him because of course he starred in the outrageous comedy classic 'Superbad' alongside co-stars Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and the almost ledgendary actor and writer Seth Rogen. Right now though you can catch him portraying the character of 'Oh' with Jack Black who plays 'Zed' in this summer's comedy must see 'Year One' he might have been pulled down numerous times in the press for each of his performances mirroring one another... but hey! it's not his fault he's already been typecast, he's good at what he does and at least he's getting work. I'm sure as hell not bored of Michael Cera just yet and I know I'm not the only one, he's sure to have plenty more tricks up his sleeve but I guess we'll have to wait and see! he has several up and coming projects such as 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World', 'Youth in Revolt' and the 'Arrested Development' movie which I'm sure fans of the show will be very excited to see! I must admit I haven't checked out that show yet, I must buy a season on DVD because I do feel like I've kinda missed the boat here.
Jenny Wade

I mentioned this actress in my last post as of course she's Nina from 'Reaper'. 'Feast' fans will also recognise her from the now trilogy where she portrays the character of Honey Pie. Jenny Wade is so gorgeous she makes my skin crawl with envy, when I first seen her in 'Reaper' she had this presence on screen that I can't describe! as soon as I seen her I knew she had IT I don't know exactly what IT is but I guess you can say I think she's going to go very far. She's set to appear in 'The Strip' coming this year and 'Brothers' which F.Y.I has an array of stars within the cast such as Jake Gyllenhaal, Toby 'Spiderman' Maguire and Natalie Portman.

No comments:
Post a Comment